Sign up with email
Rights over Content
Our users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. Wholesale Runway has the right to remove any material when they deem it necessary.
There are no guarantees of the functioning of this website or service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider WholesaleRunway can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. Users may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
WholesaleRunway has the right to remove any users from their system and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for any form of compensation.
Wholesale Runway Seller Agreement
This sales agreement , effective as from the date you signed up with our website, is entered into by Wholesale Runway. Offices at Ventura County, CA.
Selling Terms - WholesSaleRunway.com
1. Client has registered with WholesaleRunway on its online marketplace, WholesaleRunway.com and has accepted its terms and conditions.
2. WholesaleRunway may wish to advise Client on the appropriate terms of the sale, including, but not limited to, number of listings, lot size, and the lot price of the Lots.
3. Client will provide an accurate description, digital photo(s), and any other information necessary or requested by WholeSaleRunway to facilitate the sale of lots. Client will refrain from selling counterfeit or illegal goods on our platform.
4. Client will provide accurate and exact shipping information regarding the Lots (Please note that WholesaleRunway makes this requirement to enable buyers to estimate accurately their shipping costs prior to purchasing.)
5. Client should place on pallets and band or shrink-wrap any Lots that are contained in 8 packages or more AND/OR greater than 398 pounds that can reasonably be expected to fit on a pallet or skid. (Please note that WholesaleRunway makes this requirement to reduce the risk of damage and loss to Lots during shipment).
6. Client will make Lots available for delivery within two business days or less after the close of sale.
1. Client shall pay WholesaleRunway 12% of the final selling price of the Lots that have sold on our platform. In addition to that there is a one time $10 fee per listing placed on our site that allows the listing to be portrayed for up to 90 days. Client authorizes WholesaleRunway to collect its Transaction Fee from any amount owed to Client.
2. Should Client be unable to make Lots available after purchase or misrepresents the condition or location of the Lots or provides any other false information regarding the Lots, Client agrees to pay WholesaleRunway its Transaction Fee plus any other losses or additional costs incurred for the services provided pursuant to Agreement.
3. Should any additional shipping costs be incurred because of incorrect lot shipping information and/or preparation, Client agrees to pay for any these costs and authorizes WholesaleRunway to deduct them from any amount that may owed to the Client.
Name of the register
User register of the WholeSaleRunway service
Use of personal details
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary.
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Agreement of Non-Circumvention
The exchange of any personal info, emails, phone numbers with other buyers or sellers is prohibited. Failure to follow the Non-Circumvention agreement guidelines could result in the closure of your account.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
- The given and received feedback and badges.
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single WholeSaleRunway community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the United State, Canada and EU and the European Economic Area.